Válassz egyet a következő kategóriák közül, hogy megkezdhesd a böngészést a legújabb PC-s GTA 5 mod-ok között:
@Anthonykareh I don't know, sorry.
@Anthonykareh Something in wheelfx.dat file but we don't remember what exactly.
@varreladitya Uninstall pack is included, be more careful next time.
@Exac7 Maybe, we'll think about that.
@Jersey09 Do you have any other mods? What's your game version?
@zzcool VisualV has grown so much in size that it's useless for us to double all files just for you. Sorry.
Changelog for 1.0.350 version:
- Slightly changed fog colour in smog weather.
- Sun corona brightness has been decreased.
- Added a 3D cloud movement during the thunderstorm.
- Removed a orangish tint at night outside Los Santos.
- Added a script allowing peds to cast shadows from vehicles (limited to 3-5 vehicles) (Dynamic shadows from headlights)
- atmosphere.asi script could be controlled by DECORATOR native (thanks to Unknown_Modder), example in Readme.txt.
@zzcool No, we don't include manual installation anymore. But it's simple, extract all content of .oiv file, open assembly.xml and look where the files goes. Done.
@Asahammer Install VisualV, Radiance then compatibility pack.
IVPack is not stable again because it's probably braking other addon mods. I've used all free modkits ID so any addon DLC with tuning won't be tuneable. If you can't live with that, uninstall IVPack by removing <Item>dlcpacks:\pres\</Item> from dlclist.xml. Sorry. Mod is put on hold.