Válassz egyet a következő kategóriák közül, hogy megkezdhesd a böngészést a legújabb PC-s GTA 5 mod-ok között:
@jordy1690 you are looking for DefineAddedVehiclesInIni=0 change it to 1 and you can define names and model names manually in the ini.
@nabeghe you are welcome. I didn't mean to sound cross to you
@MaxLuk Works fine over here. except for nitro bar (to resolve a conflict with another mod) nothing has been changed.
@nabeghe Not upset, just pointing out the Obvious. In my view, plugging your mod on someone else's mod isn't a nice thing to do, especially not if your mod lacks in features. But do not fret, make this one better, I am sure with the right attitude you can do it.
Edit to add, I am more than happy to provide you with relevant code to make this better, pm me if you wish to make it better.
@nabeghe Stop plugging your medicore mod please, this one has much more functions, and just like in your mod, if people do not following the instructions, music won't play.
@oichen Because you did not follow the instructions. Do you think this mod will find music somewhere on your computer by sheer magic ? you need to put your songs or at the very least a shortcut to your songs in the subdirectory songs off the game's main directory, in case you use a shortcut, you need to supply the name of the shortcut in the ini, Shortcutdir=name, where name is the actual name you set for the shortcut to your music collection.
@SLY95ZER Since the author is plugging his mod on my V_MP3 mod, how is this better ? Let me just point out the differences:
1) no support for shortcuts to a folder with music, you need to put your mp3 files in the freemusic folder, leading to uncessarry duplication of data
2) does not disable the game radio, you need to do that yourself, and each time you enter another vehicle !
3) no support for streaming URL's, you cannot listen to internet radio with this.
4) no support for searching your music library, which to me is a killer feature, not having to iterate through all your music, just search for album, artist and start from there.
5) no proper display of MP3 Tags, beyond a message after each song, which V_MP3 can do as well, but in addition to that, it can display all of the id tag stuff all the time if you wish to do so.
6) this mod does not display any information on the vehicle's dashboard, V_MP3 does.
7 no support for fast forward or fast rewind.
Sorry but if lacking of features makes it better IYHO I guess we fastly differ in opinion, V_MP3 blows this one out of the water.
To the author, nice try, stop plugging your mod on my mod's page, that's not very nice. Especially not if yours lacks 70% of the features of the mod you were trying to hijack.
@Alex106 The conflict (hopefully) will only happen if the user enables nitro via the menu AND adds a line nitro1=1 into the ini manually. If that line is absent, just enabling the nitro should not conflict with this mod.
@RJ-7 No idea, but I believe the current one works on latest patch ?
@pigbenis80 why, 9.6 works with the same scripthook that 9.5 worked on, scripthook was updated to support the latest patch one month ago.