Válassz egyet a következő kategóriák közül, hogy megkezdhesd a böngészést a legújabb PC-s GTA 5 mod-ok között:
@Fennexx Sure thing, thanks!
@OceanRAZR This is exactly how the render looks.. Your rating doesn't make sense.. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/v2rZna
@BEAST03 Will fix it in the next update
@pavilion0933 Nice showcase!
@njhon2000 It has indicators
@Kylian_15 @ChevyyyGRT Thanks!
@Alex9581 I love mods with VehFuncs V!
@OceanRAZR I think I exaggerated a little on my rating. After all these stuff are fixable.
@OceanRAZR I'm not comparing your mod to anything.. What are you talking about?
I found some issues and I wanted to mention them, hoping you will fix them, but clearly you won't so maybe I'll give it one last go..
- Size based on Oracle? you know there are correct dimension on Wikipedia
- Wheels are giant and thin at the same time, this car uses like 285 wide tires for rear wheels
- That wasn't the case for me
- Nor this
- They're not glowing, They're just too bright, I'm not using any graphics mods
- Sorry but this layout isn't a thing anywhere or in any references, you just didn't do any searches
- Added interior is appreciated, but cluster texture could be edited easily
- Not when trunk is opened, my bad sorry, I tested again and sometimes car spawn with no extras, so it's invisible
I still highly appreciate sharing the mod with us, but it just needs these fixes.
These are some serious details!
@OceanRAZR Hello, so after doing some testing I found these issues:
1.Car size is too big, it's almost as big as my Maybach GLS
2.Spoiler goes invisible when you open the trunk
3.The car is supposed to be electric, why does it have a tachometer cluster
4.Wheel are gigantic for the car and too thin
5.Car is very slow, this car does 0-100 in like 2.9 secs
6.Most textures are too bright
7.Lights layouts are completely wrong, you can find the correct layout here on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce_pumXbYk0&ab_channel=CarLights
Besides these issues, I enjoyed the car, but still needs some serious work..