Válassz egyet a következő kategóriák közül, hogy megkezdhesd a böngészést a legújabb PC-s GTA 5 mod-ok között:
@imBIMMER try ragepluginhook.
its useful not only for lspdfr :)
@imBIMMER are you try to stay on a special version of the game?
@imBIMMER Okey u try the launcher force on offline mode?
Try my Commandline tool: https://de.gta5-mods.com/tools/gta-v-commandline-tool
Select your mod folder and try to set "-scOfflineOnly"
@imBIMMER It use the same way as the original path...
Please look at the description: "No Guarantee or Support for Pirated Versions of GTA5!!!"
Version 7.1 was Released and are Pending for Approval
- [Fix] Highlighted text in About
- [Fix] Possible crash fix if "Create shortcut to" is checked and the path is not existing (Shortcut Manager)
- [Fix] Possible crash fix if "Custom Icon" was checked but icon is not selected (Shortcut Manager)
- [Fix] Some tool text
- [Improved] Launch Checkbox [slightly enlarged]
- [Improved] Highlight "Create Shortcut" button (Shortcut Manager)
- [Improved] Path checkbox selection area
Version 7.0 was Released and are Pending for Approval
Now with Shortcut support!
- [Added] A path shortcut system to make shortcuts for every path (Shortcut Manager / Label Editor)
- [Added] Possibility to set custom shortcut icon, name and description (Shortcut Manager / Label Editor)
- [Added] Settings.ini file (now most of the settings is saved in this file) [saved in the settings folder]
- [Added] Changelog to About
- [Added] "Exit Tool after the path is changed" to settings menu
- [Added] "Save Tool position" to settings menu (This option can now be deactivated)
- [Fix] Label changes save and load now correctly
- [Fix] When Launch settings are enabled and the selected path value is empty then the tool launches the latest selected valid path
- [Improved] Tool design (changed button and checkboxes style)
- [Improved] Combined Label Editor and Shortcut Manager (Shortcut Manager / Label Editor)
- [Improved] Some code to prevent crash for game and tool and make this tool more "stable"
- [Removed] Folder/Path selection "Create New Folder" button
- [Removed] Label Editor
- [Removed] Help links
Update v2.0 Released!
ATTANTION: Renamed tool from "GTA V Shortcut Tool" to "Windows Shortcut Creator"
- [Added] A possibility to work with another programms
- [Added] Possibility to create Folder/Directory shortcut
- [Added] "Show Windows shortcut overlay" to Settings Menu
- [Added] Option: "Arguments"
- [Added] Option: "Window Style"
- [Added] Support for F1-F12 keys (Hotkey Manager)
- [Added] Icon loader (loads icon from the selected file)
- [Added] Check for Update system to About (Not automatically for yet)
- [Improved] Custom Icon Change
(Since user report that the icon change only work one time i find a way to work with the windows icon change logic.)
- [Improved] Hotkey Manager
- [Removed] Help links
If you want a way to remove the windows shortcut overlay (blue arrow on all shortcuts) i can implement that!
Just tell it in the comments :)
@Kryo4lex Thx for 5 stars (LSPD search me now :P)
Thats nice idea. I will update the tool :)
Version 6.0 was Released and are Pending for Approval
ATTANTION: Renamed tool from "GTA V Installpath & Backup Tool" to "GTA V Installpath Tool"
[Added] More path selections (up to 10)
[Added] Yellow color to textbox for active/checked path
[Added] RAGEPluginHook Support
[Added] Tool Position Saving (it save the position of the tool)
[Changed] The color from "Current Installed Path" textbox from yellow to green
[Changed] Rename Custom Label/Change Label to "Label Editor"
[Changed] Rename Custom "Credits" to "About"
[FIX] Some Help Links
[Improved] File detection (to prevent game crashes)
[Removed] Debug Mode
[Removed] "Close Tool after install"
[Removed] Backup Tool (because of too many bugs)
@imBIMMER You can use the commandlines for that. If you dont know how you use commandline use my tool: https://de.gta5-mods.com/tools/gta-v-commandline-tool
It helps you :)