Válassz egyet a következő kategóriák közül, hogy megkezdhesd a böngészést a legújabb PC-s GTA 5 mod-ok között:
You should sell this mod for $60!
1) using CodeWalker's "RPF Explorer" go to GTAV/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/chevroletlt4/dlc.rpf/x64/audio
2) Switch "RPF Explorer" to "Edit mode" and open "chevroletlt4_game.dat151.rel" file. The editor window will show up.
3) Press Cntr+F and in "Find" window type "MasterVolume". You'll see "<MasterVolume value="1300" />" string. Just change "1300" to any value you want. For example if your desired value is 900, the string should look like this: "<MasterVolume value="900" />" (Once again, without the quotes of course. Only the value should be in quotes).
4) In editor window go to File>Save.
5) Close editor and close RPF explorer. That's it.
@avivr that's because content (missions) for Mission Maker (or Build a Mission) should go to "Misc" category, not "Scripts".
@trash8 oh cool. thanks
@trash8 Nice. Btw what is the location on screenshot 3, 4 and 5? I've never seen this tunnel in the game.
@777PROJEKT wow just 5 days? O_o
About the codewalker question. You can join gta5mods discord server and ask a question there (look for "maps-and-mlo" channel when you're there). There are a lotta modders who might help you and give you some advice. There's also a codewalker discord server.
gta5mods discord: https://discord.gg/9ttm6KcF
codewalker discord: https://discord.gg/DZRF9q5z
Nice. Good to see you're back. Still waiting a handling for Hunter from you =P
Amazing, atmospheric and highly detailed rig. You probably spent 1 year or so to build it. Btw there's no need for a power PC to run this mod. Approximately this oil rig "eats" 474MB VRAM, 225MB RAM and 185MB go to virtual memory.
@ikt >Load images on start instead of on selection
Does this mean images are being loaded when the mod is loaded (when the game starts) or only when I press hotkey to show mod's main menu? If it's the former then the mod eats additional 130Mb of RAM when it's not even needed...
@schmed Nice update. Btw I figured something out. It looks like the glossiness of the suit is somehow connected to the sweat level of the character. When the amount of the sweat is low, the suit is matte but when the amount of sweat is high the suit becomes glossy. The suit is affected by the sweat for some reason. That's why the glossiness of the suit depends on time of day - when it's night time the character don't sweat but when the sun rises high it becomes hotter and the character starts sweating which also affects the suit. I hope you'll find the solution and fix it =)
See this screenshot: https://disk.yandex.ru/i/emv7L5fxJK2f8g